Custom Modded PS4 Controllers
Welcome the next generation in game console controllers for the PlayStation 4, with the DualShock 4.
This is the page we will listing all the official modded PS4 controllers and all the modded and custom PS4 controllers UK we will have after the release of the Playstation 4 on the 15th of Novemeber.
The new DualShock 4 features an integrated touch screen on the controller and a unique Share button at your finger tips, this will enable you to capture game play and share with friends, family and other gamers so quickly. This is so handy for all you guys that like to upload or stream your gameplay and it is such a quick and easy process from the controller itself.
Built into the new DualShock 4 controller is the new six-axis sensor, as well as this there is light bar which has coloured LEDs that light up to match up what is going on with what is happening on screen. This bar will also give you critical information such as damage, XP and more.
For the gamer that loves it loud, the controller also comes with a headset jack, allowing you to communicate, listen and chat to other gamers.
Check out GamerModz.com for 10% off all custom PS4 controller orders with promo code MODDED10. Great news is they already have 30% off so you will get the controller half price!Start Searching for your prefect Custom PS4 controller by clicking the banner.
Modded/Custom PS4 Controllers
Even though the PS4 hasn’t been out for too long at the minute, that’s not to say that there aren’t plenty of PS4 modded and custom controllers out already to choose from. Even if you’re just a casual gamer that plays now and again, it’s still worth spending a bit of money on a modded controller so that you’re not at an unfair disadvantage compared to other players, especially if you’re planning on playing online.
Here on our site we’ve got a wide range of different modded PS4 controllers and custom controllers for you to choose from, so no matter whether you’re in to shooting games or something totally different, why not check out the products that we have today? There are many ways in which you can customise your PS4 controller, let’s take a look at some of them:
Change ABXY buttons – Are you sick and tired of the normal look of the PS4’s triangle, circle, x and square buttons? If you are then why not change the look and feel of them to make your controller stand out from the crowd! It doesn’t cost too much to customise it, so it’s worth doing if you love having something a bit unique.
- Rapid Fire – If you play a lot of FPS PS4 games then you might want to think about getting a controller which has rapid fire options built-in. Most of these types of controllers come with an adjustable programmable mode as well as an akimbo mode feature. Changing from one mode to another is as simple as pressing a button, it’s really that simple.
- Drop Shot – Are you a Call of Duty fan? If you are then getting a controller with a drop shot mod is a really good idea if you want to avoid your opponent’s shots. This mod lets you go drop to the ground really quickly so that you can focus on shooting back on your opponent.
- Quick Scope – Once again, the quick scope mod is perfect for COD snipers. Instead of zooming in with one button and then shooting with another, you can simply press one button which zooms and shoots at the exact same time. You’ll ask yourself how you ever played as a sniper before without it when you try out this mod on your PS4 controller!
- Jitter – Another popular mod on our PS4 controllers is the jitter mod which allows you to turn any 3 burst weapon in to an automatic to boost your firepower. This mod doesn’t work for a few games such as MW3 and Ghosts though, so make sure you check before buying.
- Turbo Melee – Hate waiting ages before being allowed to knife attack someone one after another? Then why not add the turbo melee mod to your custom PS4 controller so that you don’t have to wait as long as before between knife attacks!